TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is open to readers of 18 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of Burda
Media India Pvt Ltd and any agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. asiaSpa India reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with
the entry process. Failure by asiaSpa India to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. Instructions on ‘how to enter’ form part of these conditions. To enter, click on the desired
category and submit your choice with your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. Multiple entries are permitted per person, although each entry must be submitted in accordance
with the entry requirements.
5. asiaSpa India accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, or illegible entries. These will be
6. As it is a reader’s choice award, the judgement is purely based on the number of votes cast in
each category. asiaSpa India’s editorial board will declare the winner based on the votes cast.
The winners will be notified via email or telephone.
7. The competition for the prizes is based on a lucky draw. The asiaSpa India editorial board’s
decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value
of the prize occurring between the competition date and the date of the prizes claimed is not
the responsibility of the promoters.
9. asiaSpa India will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, not
limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result
of accepting the prize.
10. asiaSpa India has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the
duration of the competition.
11. Privacy: Certain personal information is requested upon registering your entry, including your
name, telephone number and email address. Other types of information are collected to help us
profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is
optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in asiaSpa India
magazine. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence.